FOLGR is involved in many projects, large and small, that help conserve and protect the water resources of the
Greenbrier River watershed. To learn more about our specific programs listed below, click the appropriate tab above.
- Watershed education programs at local schools, camps, clubs, and public venues.
- Alderson elementary school demonstrative rain garden.
- Proposed pipeline outreach
- Community water monitoring
- Fun and educational public events including interpretive paddles and mussel workshops
- River and Land Clean-ups
- Greenbrier Geocache Trail
- Newsletters and other informative reading material